Visionstream, a Ventia business, has been awarded a telecommunications integration package by Worley to provide site-wide design and construction of telecommunications infrastructure across the Koodaideri Rio Tinto Iron Ore project in Western Australia.
The Koodaideri mine has been referred to as a ‘mine of the future’ due to the extensive use of technology across the project. It will be one of the most technologically advanced mines in the Pilbara.
“We are proud to be a part of this exciting project and look forward to being able to demonstrate our extensive telecommunications and cutting-edge resources,” said Ventia Executive General Manager for Innovation and Incubation Gareth Thomas.
Visionstream designs, constructs, operates, monitors and maintains high availability turnkey telecommunications networks for resources clients. Our range of solutions include:
- Turnkey - Industrial Wireless networks which enable Autonomous operations, including autonomous haulage.
- Network Operations Centre and Remote monitoring
- Digital Radio and Voice networks
- Operational Technology solutions such as - Wireless, networking, CCTV and SCADA integration.
- Long Haul Terrestrial Fibre networks
- Upgrades of Tele-power and renewable energy solutions for telecommunications