The Roy Hill Project includes a new iron ore mine at the Roy Hill deposit, a mine process plant, a heavy haul railway system from mine to port and new port facilities at Boodarie Industrial Estate, south west of Port Hedland, Western Australia.
Visionstream were engaged to design & construct the In Mine fibre communications backbone fibre reticulation system integrating with the rail fibre from mine’s train load out (TLO) to Radio Hill comprising of 2 x 72 SMOF within a compacted schedule and in conjunction with other businesses and interfaces.
Transparent Results for our Key Clients
In the process of the mine under construction we were also engaged to undertake significant critical works to ensure the project continued meet its milestones, these include but are not limited to:
- The Design and Construction of Temp Radio Microwave Link for Construction Communication business support and early operations.
- Significant Major (Rock Breaking & Hammer) Bespoke Civil work along the mainline rail corridor.
- Design and Construction of Pit, Pipe and Installation of Mine rail loop Infrastructure inclusive of 415Kva substation transformer and Location Cases and 8km of LV installation.
- Design and Construction of Interlinks within Mine Processing Facility to key in connectivity with Mainline and In Mine.
- Installation of 50km of SMOF enabling mine communications backbone
- Network Architecture and Integration solutions for the communications backbone and wayside solution
- Samsung C&T Pkg 1 (Mine), Pkg 2 (Rail) and Pkg 3 (Port) collaboration and integration